1. There is a step-by-step guide to getting a loan application approved and for the proper settlement of a home loan. The first step in this entire procedure is an initial interview. In this, the person asking for a home loan has to appear for a personal interview. This should reflect a proper credit score card of the person and should throw him or her in a good light. It should not be taken frivolously since it is the beginning stage to the entire procedure.
2. The home loan application should be prepared properly. If necessary, it is best to take the guidance of a person who is adept in these matters. If the application has certain anomalies in it, there are good chances of it getting rejected and sent back. Thus, it is a good idea to ask the concerned authorities for help in writing down the loan application in the best possible manner.
3. The loan application is submitted to the lender. If the lender is a small lender, it is not such a difficult task since he or she may sit down with the client to write the application and fill it properly. However, in the case of a big lender, be very careful in writing it down since they may reject it.
4. A conditional approval of the application is next in line in this process. For this, all the details in the application are checked and cross-checked. The conditional approval is given after cross-checking all the points and data given in the application. Also, the client should make it a point to give proper reasoning for the application for the loan.
5. A valuation report is the next step. This is a document which holds a lot of significance and value and should be in proper ship-shape for the final approval of the loan.
6. A lenders mortgage insurance or LMI is taken into account as the next step in line of this process.
7. After this, comes the Unconditional Lenders Approval. This is based on all the nitty-gritty which has been supplied in the pre-reports and application. All these should be in total order and should be genuine for the approval to come through finally. There is a lot of documentation and paperwork to be done in the entire process for the home loan to come through. One should have a lot of patience and be thorough and correct in each and every step leading to the final approval of the application. This lenders approval, as the name suggests, comes from the lender.
8. The mortgage documents are sent to the client for his or her perusal in sorting out all detailed nitty-gritty in the matter. They can see all the details filled up in various papers and check them up thoroughly well and put them under a scanner.
9. Loan settlement – this is the final step wherein which the client receives the settlement or the loan payment.